Tuesday, March 16, 2010

boy a new post...

I am sorry about not updating in the past month or so. I have been busy with work, finding a new ride for my mother and lots of painting minis for Uncharted Seas game.
I have close to 50 minis i have painted for the game. Mostly Dwarfs for a navy along with one ship for Bone Griffens and one home made ship for them also that come about out of spare parts.
I also have been looking for a ride for my mother and found one last week. Found a local car in the paper that is a 1996 subby legecy with an auto and in good shape for her. Got my taxes done last week so in the next week or so i should have cash in the bank to get back to work on the monty carlo stock car and I can not wait to finish that beast to get sidewas this summer....
have fun and I will post mor offen along with getting my FACEBOOK PAGE UP AND GOING.

No comments:

Post a Comment