Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcome to the maddness....

My name is Jason Walters, I just started last year in business in Photography. I also do racing one the side also. I have been building a car for said project since 2007 when i got it in Aug. I then started working on it in march of 08. At least as of the fall of 09 it runs and moves under its own power though....sigh.
Some of me hobbies and things beyond that are simple.....

Racing and cars...drugs would be so much cheaper and I would have something to show for it.

Anime...more of the lots of money hobbies.

Reading...way to much fan fiction to say the least and it out weights the book I have read.

War gaming and Rpgs...I think it was in the mid 80's or so when I got intro ed to Car Wars and AD+D for the first two games I ever played. Its gone down hill from there.

I should say something about some video games....mostly racing games on the PS2.

Photography...I do take a lot of pics in the past couple of years since I got a digital camera. Lots of conventions, Cruise nights, car shows, racing events, air soft.

Air soft...its fun shooting your friends and other people.

Music tastes are rock, county, parody, some bagpipe stuff, other weird things, anime soundtracks.

As for the racing I do that's easy. I have for 6 years done Demo derby(climb into a car and go out and wreak it), 5 years of autocross(killing cones is fun), hoping to get into drifting soon and I have been following the sport since 2000 or so and was happy when it went big in 2003.

As for watching I like the weirder the better for racing, I really get into anything but NASCRAP(the most boring racing out there).

Other notes, my fave magazine is Grassroots Motor sports, which I have had my pic in there about 4 times....and one of my car....

Thanks for your time and my next post will talk more about what I do for photos and links for where I have things out up for photos and video.

No comments:

Post a Comment